RE: new profile page

Mutual friends and last login date would be great!.I checked these a few minutes ago,Ravens, and found them to be working. When you click on someone's profile and scan down the page,you should see Mutual Friends at the top of their friends list.

This post was edited
RE: Apologies

Sorry we've been having some growing pains in the past week or so. Due to the growing demand we've had to take on a dedicated database server to handle the load. Things were a bit rocky and there have been a few periods of downtime. We strive for 100% uptime but sometimes things don't go as planned. Everything is back up and hopefully should stay this way. The new profile page is up and new features you've requested will continue to be released as they're available. Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy the exciting new features to come :)thanks teamtrue2

This post was edited

Mutual friends and last login date would be great!.I checked these a few minutes ago,Ravens, and found them to be working. When you click on someone's profile and scan down the page,you should see Mutual Friends at the top of their friends list.The features aren't working on iPad.

This post was edited

Mutual friends and last login date would be great!.I checked these a few minutes ago,Ravens, and found them to be working. When you click on someone's profile and scan down the page,you should see Mutual Friends at the top of their friends list.The features aren't working on iPad.I didn't know that.I am just using a standard type of laptop.

This post was edited

apologies excepted............running this site must be a drag at times, thanks for devotion

This post was edited

I also liked to see the true nudist logo when a member is certified.Their certification status is next to the country they live in
Teamtrue2

This post was edited

Mutual friends and last login date would be great!Mutual friends is right next to the Friends tab as (Mutual Friends) and last log in date is right next to the users profile picture along with joined date, certification status, etc.
Teamtrue2

This post was edited

Mutual friends and last login date would be great!Mutual friends is right next to the Friends tab as (Mutual Friends) and last log in date is right next to the users profile picture along with joined date, certification status, etc.
Teamtrue2Hey TT2... I am working off an iPad . It does show certified status, but that's it. No last login, no join date. No mutual friend tab next to friends.

This post was edited

I will look into this. Thanks for mentioning the Ipad. It's much easier to debug if our users mention the exact issue and what Internet browser, software and desktop they are using. Thanks for being patient.
Teamtrue2

This post was edited

Luv the new look! But when I try to post to a forum, it says "You are not a member of the forum" -- but I can post to groups that I join. I don't understand this ... ?

This post was edited