RE: Apologies

... though it worked that time. I'll go back to other forums that I was trying to post on.

This post was edited

... well, it's the Forum "That Moment in Time" that I was trying to post to: and I get a message telling me that I can't post because "You are not a member of this group".
... I also tried to post on a forum on "Room-mates", and got the same message.
So it seems as though there's some confusion here.

This post was edited

Sorry we've been having some growing pains in the past week or so. Due to the growing demand we've had to take on a dedicated database server to handle the load. Things were a bit rocky and there have been a few periods of downtime. We strive for 100% uptime but sometimes things don't go as planned. Everything is back up and hopefully should stay this way. The new profile page is up and new features you've requested will continue to be released as they're available. Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy the exciting new features to come :)
My pictures are cropped from the bottom. I can see there's a really tiny glimpse of the very top of some of the letters of a green text which looks like it might be the Truenudist logo so that's how much they are cropped. Since many people hope we would upload at least some totally nude pics (for credibility), this kinda sucks, and I hope it ca be fixed. (I can see the pics as I uploaded them only on my own "My Pictures" edit side, but outsiders of course only see the cropped version.)
cheers,botti_celli121

This post was edited

I have been beheaded.

This post was edited

I have been beheaded.

This post was edited

That is one poorly designed guillotine.

This post was edited
RE: new profile page

we can no longer comment on photos ,we loved reading thoseThe ability to see and post comments is back. Pictures are still being cropped oddly though, and still cannot flag from within IE.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited
RE: new profile page

Pictures are still being croppedWe are aware of the pictures being cropped and this will be fixed shortly. Thanks for your patience.Teamtrue2

This post was edited

Much as I love the changes - I am curious... why are you now adding the TN logo to the photos - i, for one, do not appreciate you adding a logo to my photos. and more importantly, why do so in what seems to be an uncaring way, i.e. covering certain parts of photos that we don't want covered? why post a fully nude photo if it's going to be "censored" by the TN logo? Also, is it my imagination, or has this logo addition also denigrated the quality of the photos? it certainly seems to have done so...

This post was edited

As of today the member profile pages do not load correctly.It is all text and itgoes vertically down the left side of my screen.Loading fine on iPad

This post was edited