RE: Apologies

My original profile is not accessible. I've tried 3 computers and 3 different web browsers on each. Each does accept cookies. Help please

This post was edited

My original profile is not accessible. I've tried 3 computers and 3 different web browsers on each. Each does accept cookies. Help pleaseYour original profile still exists. Do you have any emails sent to you from truenudists? If so,try accessing through the link from there.

This post was edited

I love the new profile pages and the new look. I think it is all great.I do think stamping the TN logo on photos is horrible! It is eather much to big, or shouldn't be there at all. It really detracts from most of the photos.

This post was edited

A nudist wouldn't care about the watermark. The only people that seem to be ticked off are the voyeurs, exhibitionists, and pic collectors.I don't mind the watermark per-se. It's just way to big.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

SoloMojo said:I'm not good with website change like this. I guess al the buttons and ringers are fine but the gallery changes are not that cool. At least I can not go to the next profile should I see someone interesting and like to see their profile and gallery. I choose a profile from a thumbnail shown in another person's gallery comments, I can get the profile but not the photos to show singularly. I have to get out of what I am in and it's as I have to start a new,...., oh and have written down the profile and go to search-not cool. Other than that the sight looks sharp but cluttered. Didn't know the previous site was that broke to do such a huge face lift.
Hey!
I had this problem as well, depending on what platform/browser you're using, there might be a work-a-round (though I agree there shouldn't need to be).... just right-click the pic of the profile you want to visit and choose "Open in New Tab" or "Open in New Window" (as you prefer and as you are able)

I agree with most of the comments about the watermarking inanity.... However, if I might say, you Solo, did what I think they should do... make the watermark centered vert/horiz and transparent embossed, with a fair degree of fade, that way it is obvious it's there, but it shouldn't actually ruin anyone's ability to enjoy the pic as presented/intended by the uploader

I also agree with the quality / cropping issues, overall I'm actually in favor of the changes, I think they're pretty good in general, but the gallery changes are, for the most part, a total loss.....
Just my two-cents worth...

This post was edited

I'm all for theupdates thank youbut I can't send friend requests or messages now.

This post was edited

I'm going on the site a lot less since the new format. I agree with others who think the hodgepodge arrangement of blocks makes glancing at a page difficult.
I also don't understand why the default order in the gallery is by oldest first, the opposite of what it should be. I took a lot of time making sure my most interesting and better photos were first which now are not even displayed unless you click your way into the full gallery. Not many viewers are going to bother to use the drop down to change the order of the photos to newest first when they are glancing at someone's profile. I can only assume this was a major blunder that was too difficult to resolve so it's just staying that way.
Many have agreed the watermark on photos is way too prominent. Should be smaller and more transparent. Your eye goes straight to the watermark rather than the photo subject.
The fonts are nicer and the pages more colorful. (Trying to say something positive here).

This post was edited

I like the new page, but for me the pictures are a pain to load if they even do.I'm a relatively new member, been here a month now.
I put 2 photos on my profile page on the day I joined; I'd now like to add some photos but keep getting redirected to a membership upgrade page. What's up with THAT???
I'm sure its only a bug.... but one I'd hope gets fixed soon enough.
Thanks....
Jim

This post was edited

Another issue I have with the pictures, that I haven't seen listed here (if it was, my apologies):
The number 2 pic on ALL galleries has no back button... but the number 1 pic does.....
As an additional note, I really don't like having to pop in and back out of a gallery to change pages of the gallery, just to keep looking at the pics....
I'm just wondering, but are any of the mods even reading any of this, or are we just spinning our wheels?

This post was edited

I'm just wondering, but are any of the mods even reading any of this, or are we just spinning our wheels?I do read these and put them on the list for TT1.
Thanks for the feedback
Teamtrue2

This post was edited