RE: Apologies

I am having trouble requesting new friends who have hidden profiles. When I put in a friend request a window pops up that tells me I have to be logged in to do that. If I try and log in again, it brings me back to the home page. Any thoughts on this? Oh. And I am on an iPad.

This post was edited

Same problemusing windows

This post was edited

TeamTrue2 said:I'm just wondering, but are any of the mods even reading any of this, or are we just spinning our wheels?I do read these and put them on the list for TT1.
Thanks for the feedback
Teamtrue2Cool!
Thanks for responding! It's great to know that!

This post was edited

Not sure if its something that can be fixed, but anytime i try to add a post to any forum topic on my Windows phone nothing appears. I will see the full message, but as soon as i hit post it just uploads a blank line with no text. I can view forums just fine, edit my profile, send messages, and even get on chat. The problem is only with uploading comments to any forum threads. Thanks!

This post was edited

All I can say is...... WoW!!! Also ...I like the new profile page layout, and I would surely think that most of non paid member love it because now you can see a whopping 30 of my pictures instead of the old 5 pics as before. Note you need only go on the pictures page and select from the dropdown sort by and select from Newest, Oldest, Nude, Clothed, or Views. Each of those selections and click Apply and a set of 6 new pics appear from each category.... Ain't it cool? Yeah T1 way to go!Sorry, Pearl, but that doesn't work. I went to YOUR page (naturally) and tried it. And it gave me a screen telling me I'm seconds away, and inviting me to purchase a membership.

This post was edited

When will one be able to select search by distance, gender, orientation, sex, etc. and save one's selection?

This post was edited