DARE TO BARE

First time.

I will be going to Blind Creek Beach, in Fort Pierce Florida for the first time, September 17,18. Actually, this is the first time I am going to a nude beach. If anyone wants to join me, let me know, we can meet up. I would love to have the company....

Latest Post
by  
Central Florida looking for friends.

I would like to meet and make friends with other nudists in the central Florida area. I am 61 and married however my wife will not participate in my nudist activities. Maybe if we meet other people socially she would feel more comfortable.

Latest Post
by  
Crew Camps

I was working on a rotation schedule, but on call also in west Texas, about 500 miles from home. We were provided housing, which I shared with one other guy, often times we rotated, so I had the 2 bedroom prefabbed home to myself. Needless to say I...

Latest Post
by  
Nude on the beach

I live near the coast. There is no official nude beach except on the first Saturday of the month when the council has agreed to a small area made available for nude sunbathing. However, on quiet days I have often been naked there and never had a...

Walking in orchards

While visiting northern Californian there are orchards nearby. Both beside roads, one next to housing. I enjoy them both day and night. Usually 3 rows in no one sees me, that I know of. One time I was seen and yelled at to get dressed. I just walked...

Latest Post
by  
Hiking naked

I've hiked naked all day in many places, mainly in Spain, Portugal, Austria and France but also here in the UK. I carry a wrap which can be put on if I see other hikers. It is a token gesture as it hides very little. But it is enough and I...

New to the group from So. Austalia

Hello everyone. I just found this group and knew I HAD to join it. My very first nudist experience was when I was about 14 and I went down to my local NON-nude beach a few blocks from where I lived in Southern California. I went down on night,...

Walking out late at night

I am SO lucky, I have a wood near by me in North London and, on warm nights - like tonight ( it is 2.30 am now) I am about to put on a pair of shorts and a T shirt and go there for a walk ( about 45 mins). Of course once I am there I will take off...

Hotel housekeeping

I am naked in a hotelroom (not on a nudist estate) at this moment.... I can hear the housekeeping in the hallway. Shall I stay naked when the housekeeper wants to clean my room or do I have to get clothed.... And if I stay naked on bed... shall l...

Only one nude on the beach.

While I have been nude on many beaches this is the only time I was the only one nude. When I was in the Navy we pulled into San Juan PR. At the time I had a really good buddy who was living on St. Thomas running a dive boat for a hotel there. He...