Natural and naked activities

Approve new members

Sorry, I can't approve or deny new members. Anything goes wrong with this website. I'm waiting for an answer from teamtrue2

Blue mountains nude hike

Just wondering, whom may be interested to hike through the blue mountain, 2 or 4 days trip, depending of experience and motivation of all participants. Would be great if someone good with photography could join in. Date to be confirmed, between mid...

Latest Post
by  
My new Gumotex Seawave

Since the end of July I have a little boat: a Gumotex Seawave . I have done the first trips on the lakes (Lauerzersee, Zugersee and Vierwaldstaettersee).

Nude SUP (stand up paddling)or better SOP...

This year my wife and me, we have bought two SUP-boards. And now, we are often paddling on the lake "Lauerzersee" and "Zugersee" in Switzerland. I enjoy the tours naked, my wife prefers to be clothed. (One pic in media) Why SOP...

Naked hiking

After few days in work, i felt I need get out of everything and everyone and take a relax time by my favorite way - naked hiking. I chose a lookout tower on the hill, which is quite popular during the day, but I hoped that in the evening people...

Controlling of members

I've controlled all members of this group. Statistics of "deleted": - 3 "not found"-accounts - 4 "private"-accounts - 6 "no-visible" or "only-for-friends" pics in media

Naked hiking, flyfishing and bathing

Last weekend I had time to go hiking, flyfishing and bathing naked in the centre of Switzerland. It was great. No other human being, only sound of birds and water.

Photos of our Natural And Naked Activities

I hope this OK. I thought it might be a nice idea if we shared our photos of naked activities in a discussion thread, then every member can see all of the photos, rather than just the most recent six photos added to the groups media files. These...

Latest Post
by  
No possibility to see and approve new members

Since the update I have no possibility to see and approve new members. Sorry Admin of "natural and naked activities"

Springtime - Playtime

Now, its springtime. Today I have played "Schwyzeroergeli" outside in the warm sunshine. It does not sound like the singing birds :-D (pic in the mediagallery)

Latest Post
by