Midwest Georgia Nudists & Sunlovers

Not quite Midwestern ga

Not quite in the region- I am northwest of Newnan, out in Bowdon-but definitely a sun lover. Hi

FIRST VISIT

Hello everyone i am Rjai planning my first real outdoor nude vacation for myself. I am planning to be at Oz next month. Just want to relax as I will be retiring the military in June 2022. I just wanna wrap my head around my new norm. I plan to get a...

Latest Post
by  
Clothing Optional Weekends to celebrate...

I've posted the first of several weekend events I hope to host this Spring & Summer. The first is to be the first Saturday in May, May 1st. A limited number of Day Passes will be available for Saturday, noon - 6pm, for $25/day. The second is...

My first naked gathering, July 2018

I had my first naked gathering last July, when I invited various area-friends from TN and TS for an afternoon pool party. 5 guys joined me for a naked afternoon in the sunshine. The youngest was 22 years old (very cute) and others 40 - 50's. I...

Room for rent -North Atlanta -MEN ONLY

Looking for a roommate. Dec move in. Heres the Craigslist ad with pics and contact info https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/roo/d/atlanta-professional-male-roommates/7229520310.html

Latest Post
by  
Georgia Male Nudist Facebook Group

Hi everyone I created a Facebook group for Georgia men only. In hopes To find people who wanted to meet. Plus Facebook at least gives you notifications https://www.facebook.com/groups/georgianudemen/?ref=share

Latest Post
by  
West Central GA meet?

I was wondering if theres any nudists close to the Pine Mountain GA area that actually get together? I havent found very many active members in my area but hopefully youre out there

Winter time blues

We still have a little while before the temps climb back into a comfortable range so the agony of clothes and jackets continues on. It would be nice if we could get a few folks together for a meet and greet somewhere if anyone is interested....

Latest Post
by  
Winter time blues

We still have a little while before the temps climb back into a comfortable range so the agony of clothes and jackets continues on. It would be nice if we could get a few folks together for a meet and greet somewhere if anyone is interested....

Latest Post
by