LGBT Nudists, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Rainbow, Pride, Bi, Trans, Nu

open to new gay friends

hello guys, my name is Piotr, 30, gay, I live in Germany (Ruhr region) but I come from Poland. I looking new guys to chat and maybe friendships (physical and virtual). I like hairy guys and I think that they are sexy and attractive for me :$ . I...

Latest Post
by  
Hey yall

New to group looking to make new nudists friendships dont have many nudists friends but would love to have more to chat with I finally embraced being a nudist starting last year I met an amazing friend who helped me embrace who I truly am and Im...

So how many fellow lgnt socal nudist are...

Live in orange county, looking for other lgbt nudist, male or females in my area. Anybody for some chilling or body painting?

Happy 2021

Happy New Year everyone!! It has got to get better!!

Hi to all

Passing by and saying hi...Sam

Latest PostHi guys
by Liverpool670 
400 MEMBERS!!! 400 LIKES?

Hey friends so excited to break 200 members! Can we get 200 likes for the group? If we get 200 likes before the first big snowfall in Salt lake which is close by the way, could happen any day! We will post photos of us running around our yard...

We Reached 1,000 Members!!

Congratulations to Alex1579 for being the 1000th member to join our group. I am sure Barebunz is going to be thrilled when he finds out. Let's get some really awesome discussions going and make this group super strong. Share pictures, stories,...

Latest Post1200!!
by SunSeeker703 
Privalaged

I was honoured and privileged to meet a transsexual face to face this week. She has a body to die for. And I heard her (potted) life story.

Latest Post
by  
Hello from the Texas coast!

Hope this note finds everyone safe & sound during these strange days. Looking to meet other gay, bi or straight mature men from the area to enjoy social nudity, cameradery & male bonding. We need it now more than ever. If long distance we can always...

Introduction time

Were from Palm Beach FLorida area. We are both bisexual and dont hide it nor are we merely exploring it. Weve been a part of Chicago Bisexual groups and had a great time meeting other bisexual persons there for great social activities. Weve been...