LGBT Nudists, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Rainbow, Pride, Bi, Trans, Nu

Just a quick hello

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone! I'm a transgender person and hope I got in with the group. Anyone here from Virginia?

Lake Powell 10-16 November

Anyone planning to be at lake Powell 10-16 November?

Latest Post
by  

Hi all, thanks for accepting me. Gay male 49 in California. Been an indoor nudist for awhile, recently starting to enjoy moving outdoors. Hope to meet lots of cool people and make like minded friends

Hello, I'm a new member

Hi everyone, I'm happy to be part of the community! Im gay, partnered and I'm also a Post-Op Eunuch. I don't exactly fit the mold so I try to find Transgender groups that may accept me. (Eunuch is a castrated man if you didn't know)...

Vacations Europe

Hi folks. Nice to join this group. Hope to hear about nice locations for and maybe to meet up for holidays. Prefer smaller resorts or guesthouses. I am Scandinavian. Enjoy folks!

Short Introduction

I am very pleased to be a member of this group. I am convinced that I will enjoy it. Unfortunately I am already quite old but . Bisexual I turned about 30 years ago. Greetings from Arthur

Latest Post
by  
Hey guys

Hey everyone looking to expand my nudist social circle would love to make new friends and make nudist experiences

The best part of waking up; is Folgers in...

Any one here have experience with or does coffee enemas on a regular basis? Hell of a way to start the day? "

looking for feed back on my profile pictures

took some new ones and am looking for feedback good and bad hope everyone is having a great day spring I hope is here soon need to get outside strip off clothes and explore