Working Naked

NAKED AT OFFICES

Hi, every time when is possibel i stay naked at offices.

Latest Post
by  
I work naked from my home in NW England...

I give naked massages most day of my life from my my home, Its the best job I have ever had, my laundry is minimal , I meet some great guys too!

Working from home

For those of you who work nude at home, did you do so right away or go through stages of more casual and or less coverage until you finished the progression and worked nude?

Naked Decorator and Cleaner UK

Surrey based naked Decorator looking for naturist homes in the south east of the UK requiring decorating services. Or you may be looking for house cleaning services. Message me with your requirements and location and I will get back to you.

Latest Post
by  
Last Chance

I am phasing out of my professional committee volunteer work. Now that I have been retired over 7 years, I am getting too far removed to be a valuable contributor. Today I did what may be my last assignment. I made sure I did it nude.

Latest Post
by  
Naked jobs

Hi so I have been interested in looking for jobs that allows there employees to work naked.

Doing everything naked except work

My work requires video conferencing. Cant do that naked. WISH there was someone to help me clean the house. Always a lighter load when there are two.

naked at work.

I worked for two years in a hotel as a night porter and it was very nice to get naked often in the staff room and behind the reception counter late at night. on at least three occasions I have also met nudist clients. Once I went up to my room,...

Latest Post
by  
After Covid Cleaning

I offer a carpet & upholstery cleaning service in and around Greater Manchester, England. Clothed or unclothed, your choice. All my chemicals are disinfecting antivirals. Call Mark on 07951532428 to arrange a clean. I am now offering an internal...

Latest Post
by  
Greenhouse work

Best place to work naked i can think of. In winter where its not so nice outside. I plan on setting up my own oppurtunity to do it, but then might need help maintaining it.