Nude Photography & Graphics

videos

Loaded one low res video. Pretty poor,but I can't get the orig res. to load.

Photos in discussions

With the new web site the old simple method of putting pics into discussions justdid not work. But now it does. See 6 & 7 below

I believe I discovered how to copy to a...

On the left, click "pictures." That will access your pics. Select the pic. Click to enlarge pic. Click in upper left of enlarged photo and that will highlight the photo. Copy. Then go to the draft of the forum entry. Paste. If that works,...

Photo uploads

" The photo was taken in a woodland scene. the background was isolated and selected, then desaturated to remove most color. Then a twirl blur was applied to create a somewhat eerie scene.

Rudies Rambles

LANDMARKS OF BRITAIN I go out and about taking nudism on the road! Rudie at Cerne Abbas Rudie at Stonehenge Rudie at the Cheesering Rudie at the Avebury Stones Rudie at Castle Rising Love n stuff Rudie x

Charity project UK

I am looking for your help. In 2008 My dog and I volunteered for a calendar (published in 2009) called NAKED PETS. The profits went to animal charities. I thought it was a good idea, and fun. Now, as a budding photographer, I want to start a project...

Latest Post
by  
Nudist Photographers Available-Worldwide

"Photographers.Use this thread if you are available for nude photography. List your location, experience, compensation expected, services available andmethod and of contact. See reply # one for suggested format.

Photoshop Fun

Sorry. I can't get photos to upload by either method I've tried so far. Maybe I have to wait for approval? Well, Ctrl,v did nothing and right click paste did nothing, but if instead of copy image I clicked on copy image location, then add...

Latest PostStriking comp!!
by macnude 
new approach to nude and nature photography

I was shooting the owl who was nicely posed on a low branch, while I was nude (as usual). On a whim, I took a few more with me in it. The owl didn't show as well, so I added a closeup. I have seen many shots with horses, cows, dogs, cats etc but...

Latest Post
by  
Group Integrity

As members of the Nude Photography & Graphics Group, we should be taking a leadership role in the display of good photography. We should be setting the standard for good nude photography. Unfortunately, we have some profile pics right here in the...