Nude Photography & Graphics

New Photos

Check out the new photos posted in the group gallery by sboy94104.

Latest Post
by  
A favorite composite

Many photos which had been posted here were lost. I am reposting a few for those who missed them the first time.

New Photo in Group

Be sure to check out the new photos uploaded by Imwaye & 2hangfree.

Latest Post
by  
Nude in a Vase

We haven't had any activity here for a while so I thought I'd post this composite. I saw this vase on the window and wondered if I could make it look as if there was a nude inside. The vase photo was outlined, then the figure was pasted on...

Sometimes editting can save a marginal pic.

Yesterday, I took some outdoor pics which were way too bright. With editting, they became interesting, and the backgroup was more visible.

Posting Photos here in Group

There has been a decided lack of activity, here in Group, since the site changed over. I feel that this was due to the difficulty in posting photos in these discussions. Thanks to those who have found a work-around and kept the the group alive. ...

Latest Post
by  
What series of techniques or steps do you...

i don't know all the technical terms, but... here are tutorials posted online and on sites such as Deviantart.com and Worth1000.com that are very good and helpful . My own stuff is pretty simple since I don't know how to use many of the...

Nude Self-Portraits

I took my first nude self-portrait in 1965 and I'm still making them. My first published nude self-portraits were two images in "Exposure & Design" magazine issue Vol 4, #1 August 1969 by Elysium Inc., Publishers. My first exhibit...

More Photoshop Foolishness old idea, new...

A group of Ornithologists study a Red-Shouldered Hawk One way to get students' attention Sandhill crane watching Of course not! Old Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Smooth or Furry?

No doubt us photograhpy buffs have preferences about what we like to photograph or see in photos. I'm diong a survey on one cheeky aspect (not just in this group): Some nudists don't like to stop at taking thier clothes off. They are not...