Minnesota nudes

CMNM

Is anyone here into clothed male/naked male situations? I'd love to be the naked one.

Minnesota Roll-Call

Let's see how many Minnesota Naturists we can get to answer this roll-call. Drop a line just to say hello and let us all know that you aren't too cold to respond!

Any st. Cloud nudists here?

I come to st. Cloud for work quite often and found some really great naked space but still looking for nudist friends to hang with

Nude Hiking/Backpacking

Would anyone in MN/WI be interested in some nude hiking or even possibly nude backpacking in national forest areas of northern MN or WI?

Latest Post
by  
River, Lake, Back yard Nude places to tan

Anyone know of any mostly or totally safe places to tan in the nude? Backyard? Park? River? Creek? I'm at a loss!

Any st. Cloud nudists here?

I come to st. Cloud for work quite often and found some really great naked space but still looking for nudist friends to hang with

Latest Post
by  
TwIn-Cities area

Who lives in the twin cities area and would like to meet and hang out?

BWCA in August 2020

I live in the Chicago area and am planning on a BWCA trip in early August and need to reserve a couple of canoes and a permit for a route where pants are best used to stay out of the view of watchful mosquitoes. We are 2 adults and 2 late teens with...

Anyone up to going to BWCA next year?

Looking to possibly going to the BWCA next year to camp, hike and swim, nude. Any groups that do that??

Busty Female Seeking Acquaintance

I will be visiting Minnesota soon, and hope to meet nudists who are willing to enjoy some naked moment indoors.