Backyard Nudists

how far

What it the furthest away from your home that you have managed to strip off for something other than sleeping or taking a shower? For me it was a nude beach outside which is the nearest big land mass to the my antipode. An antipode is the spot on...

Latest Post
by  
Backyard oasis

Hi all, Im living in suburbia in Brisbane. As is typical here with modern housing estates the developers tend to build as many houses as possible in the smallest space allowable. Therefore my yard is small and the neighbours are close. But I have a...

Western Australia

Just wondering if anyone here is in the Mandurah area?

Latest Post
by  
Be my naked pics

Hello my name is Belford I'd love to meet in person for fun if you are interested message me on Google chat here........Amy88744@gmail.com WhatsApp+1(765)3134054

Latest Post
by  
be my naked freind

will be walking naked tonight and i dont care who sees me if interested in walking naked with me should tex me on spike jonathanmaya894@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Being seen by the Neighbors

Just curious if anyone has been seen by there neighbors while being naked in the backyard?

Happy Spring!

I dont have a backyard, but Im always nude when home when the weather permits! I enjoy being naked inside & my neighbors have NO idea! Today started my full nudity until it turns cold. Be NAKED & ENJOY life!

Yard work.

Now that fall is here for some of us, how many are still working in the yard nude? I have 3 nut trees and I have been out raking up the nuts and the cap that is on them. It feels better doing it naked cause I am not sweating as much and if I stir up...

Pool Maintenance

When we had the pool closed in the fall, I was busy and when I got time to clean the filter for the winter, it was too cool to do it nude. I try to do all of my pool maintenance nude, and since this is a messy job, I especially want to be nude and...

Am new here

Hi! Im a widowed with one Son Called Oswald who is 4 years of age I lost my husband through commercial road accident..anyway you can choose to text me on google chat on this email sruth9768@gmail.com