Backyard Nudists

Private Backyard

Am I the only one who drives by yards with privacy fences and wonder if do those people go nude in their yard like I do? Here in Florida many people have privacy fences, so as I drive by them I do glance maybe catching a glimpse of them nude in the...

First Day

Relaxing nude on the deck now. A little cool but tolerable. Rare treat in February.

SPRINGTIMES Coming!

Enjoying these first few 70+ Mississippi mornings outdoors with my nude coffee! The breeze feels wonderful and I long for a nice quite morning nude hike (but thats always the hard part to find!) EVERYBODY have a Great Day!

Last day?

Nearing the end of Oct and Im sitting outside naked on the patio. Thinking this might be the last day this season.

Yard work

I love puttering around our yard naked and do so almost daily. I also do a few chores for the next door neighbor lady in the nude. She seems to enjoy watching me work...

Naked projects

Hi guys, Maybe some of you know my dressed-undressed blog: https://naked-people.blogspot.com/2021/07/naked-people-home-edition_5.html Last year I startarted with a few similar projects - an extended version of my previous blog, one for home nudists,...

Latest Post
by  
Any Cols Ohio nudists out there!

Are there any Cols Ohio nudists out there?

Wrong Week

Decided to get away for a week. Probably should have stayed home. Could have been nude in the back yard.

anyone

home nudist would love to hang with other nudists if possible just dm me

Latest Post
by  
Safe backyard

Being fully naked at outdoor area is so excited feeling and the best and safe place to do that is the backyard so I am always completely naked at my backyard .