Backyard Nudists

Walking Between House and Barn

Ive got a nice big new house and new barn/shop all situated on about 4-1/2 acres. One side has dense woods. The backside has a good stand of trees mostly with good depth, but sparse on one end. Behind is a new housing development being built....

Plant in your yard

Does anyone plant vegetables in their patio? I like to do it. I just harvested corn. Right now I have planted spicy plants and I am preparing the land to plant beans....

Out Back in and around the Barn.

In-laws have been here for extended period due to medical treatment. It has seriously cut into my nude time! This morning, with wife at work, I went to the barn to check equipment and shed my shorts and t-shirt.

Latest Post
by  
Nude at home in yard

I love getting naked outdoors every chance I get I get naked in my back yard do yard work naked and I have property north of where I live it is more secluded 7 acres wooded and spend a lot of time there naked would love to get to more places that...

Latest Post
by  
Naked in the storm

Hurricane Hilary finally made landfall and into Southern California Saturday evening. By the late Sunday afternoon, we were getting some steady moderate to heavy rainfall. By 5pm, we were getting heavy rainfall, stiff winds and frequent huge gusts...

Patio Cleaning

Just spent a morning power washing our stone patio totally naked, how wonderful no wet clothes or shoes, and getting cooled down by the excess spray

Chicago area

Im in the burbs with a semi secluded backyard. Its great with the trees and bushes in full bloom

Gardenning

I love being able to Garden naked, its so liberating, just need to be wary of biting insects, it also save getting clothes dirty

Garden Naturist

Whenever i sunbathe in the garden i always sunbathe Naked, i love the feel of the sun all over my body, when we bought the house we made sure the garden wasn't over looked so we could enjoy the sun and get an all over tan, sometimes mow the lawn...