Polk County Nudists

"In Pasco County, FloridaNudist...

https://www.documentjournal.com/2022/12/in-pasco-county-florida-nudist-capital-usa-the-body-politic-is-on-fully-display/

Latest Post
by  
Movie Night Night

Hey Guys, Thinking of setting up a regular movie night (clothing optional) at my place (Kissimmee). Seeing if there is any interested in attending.

New group member

Hey people, what's going on in this group? Seems there hasn't been any activity for about six months. Anyone else alive in Polk..........lol.. If so let's start chatting/meeting!

Kissimmee - Hello new to the group

Hello new to the group. Looking for friends in the area that would like to hang out. Friendly guy that like to hike and camp. feel free to message me...

Latest Post
by  
Ughh! Storm prep

Not looking forward to storm prepping the next few days, but at least we are remote enough to do all the work naked.

Hike near Dade City - March 14th & 15th

Hiking near Dade City on the Florida Trail next Tuesday and Wednesday. 8 to 12 mile hikes.

Latest Post
by  
Everglades boat camping trip in May 2017

I am planning a weeklong boat camping trip in the Everglades National Park for May 20-26th 2017. If you have land transportation, and wish to go on a clothing optional wilderness trip, contact me. My wife gets worried when I am out alone in the...

New to Nudity

Hi everyone. 62/male, divorced Valrico/Florida.. Anyone, single or couple, would like to get to know each other and hang out?

Latest Post
by  
new to site

Hi all thanks for having us in your group we're in south Polk here