St. Martin/ Sint Maarten

Pack your bags

Anyone going to be in St Martin between Sept 10-30?

Your favorite beach or cove?

Hello, We are heading to St. Martin mid May and looking for some private beaches or coves. We are staying 5 minutes from Orient beach but we always try and find the not so popular beaches or private coves to unwind. Happy Bay and Cupecoy beach are...

Photos ????

Hmmmmmm, Where did our pictures go ???? No photos in the Photo Section..........

Recent Trip

Hi folks.Looks like no one has posted in awhile and since we just returned on Tuesday, January 12, thought I'd provide a few updates.We were at Club O for 2 weeks. As many of you know, virtually all the beach front restaurants from Pedro's...

host? sept 7 -8

Hello my nudist friends I will be going to siant martin the 7th . heading to the french nude side , would be nice to have someone that can host me for the night. thanks. PM

first trip

Can anyone give me any pointers on SXM. Going for the first time in May. Wife is a non nudist but it's willing to go to orient breach. We are stayingnon Dutch side. Any pointers would be welcomed. Thank you in advance

A couple to join us in St. Martin?

Looking for a couple to join us in St. Martin at Orient Bay Resort. We are not looking for a swinging hookup. Having never stay at Orient Beach in St. Martin, an acquaintance recommended that we go with another couple and share a villa. Our travel...

St Martin trip

We are not staying at Club O but very close. anyone else going the last week of Feb 2015 ?

We love St Martin

We have been twice. First time we did the nude snorkeling cruise and got naked on Orient Beach, this last time no nude cruises in the summer, but we did visit Orient and got naked, and Robin got naked at the air port bar for free drinks, we love St...