St. Martin/ Sint Maarten

Anyone in this group still going to SXM?

Just wondering if anyone here is still going to St Martin. We go twice a year, January and August.

Places to stay Feb 2021

We used to go back and forth between nude cruises and stays at Club Orient for our winter vacation, but that ended with hurricane Irma. Now after four years in a row doing the nude cruise, we are skipping next year (it is two weeks long which is a...

September 6, 2018: the one year anniversary...

We just got to spend a day at Club Orient while on our Eastern Caribbean cruise. We were in the first wave off the ship and headed straight to the taxi stand. We waited for another couple heading to Orient Beach and then headed off. As we approached...

Deposits left with Club O

I had left my deposit for a stay at Club O so that they would have money to work with while waiting for the insurance. I really didn't think that I would get it back. They sent me an email saying that because of all of the delays that they were...

Club Orient Updates ... 2018

This topic will be for any factual updates on Club Orient's progress to rebuild ... NO RUMORS please ... From Club Orient's Facebook page this morning ... 2/22/2018 Finally, our long-awaited clean-up has begun. We have a crew on-site 6...

Hurricane Irma 5-6 Sept 2017

News reports are pretty grim for conditions at Sint Maarten/St Martin. The airport is destroyed, many buildings around the island were severely damaged or ripped apart. Vehicles thrown around like match-box toys. I fear for what Club Orient and the...

Moving

I'm moving to St. Maarten this summer. Any suggestions about living arrangements would be great.

Group Rules for Perspective Members

BLANK, PRIVATE OR MINIMALLY FILLED OUT PROFILES ... will NOT be allowed to join. Must have a profile picture. Those members that have not logged onto the site in over 90 days will be dropped and you can reapply for membership to the group. Profile...

Latest Post
by  
First Visit to Orient Beach at Yellow...

Was on a cruise ship the end of May and we spent the day at St Maarten/Martin. Actually wife and I went by taxi to Club Orient beach early in the morning and had our chair/umbrella staked out by about 9:00. It was my wife's first time (in the...

Moving

I'm moving to St. Maarten this summer. Any suggestions about living arrangements would be great.

Latest Post
by