Geocaching Nudists

Another nude cache found

This one is in the panhandle of FLA. Nudity is legal on the property and we had a nice naked stroll to the cache and a nice walk around the pond around the pond. The cache is under the bench.

Winter Solstice Geocaching

I spent most of Dec 21st hiking and Geocaching nude in the desert west of Tucson in near perfect weather. It was a little cool, low 60's, when I started out in the late morning but in bright sunshine and no wind it felt fine. The temperature...

Geo Art

Here is a Geo Art we completed in NM. It was remote and we spent several hours roaming naked accomplishing the alien head.

Ape Cache

We were lucky enough to find the Ape Cache this year. It was a great adventure to get there.

Naked Caching

Went out today and was able to do some naked caching. Would love to find others to go with. e-mail me as I am not always on here. matt@holleynet.net

Looking for geocachers in my area

I am in the Chicago burbs and I am looking for geocaching nudists. I have wanting to go on nude hikes in the forest looking for caches but want others to join me. Hit me up at nudistmatt@holleynet.net

International Geocaching Day 2020 trip

I went out to find some caches today. I earned myself the souvenir and found 10 caches. YAY! I've posted photos in my photo album. Anybody else go out for International Geocaching Day?

Latest Post
by  
Amost a big problem

She was excited about finding the cache and thought a leap off the cement platform would be fun. Luckily she was able to keep her balance and her phone was OK. Still the best way to cache is naked.

Latest Post
by  
Owasso Shalom Clothing Optioal meet n greet...

Well, the 4th annual Owasso Shalom Clothing Optional meet n greet has been officially published for Saturday, May 25th from 11 am to 1 pm at GC18RR9 . Drop by if you're in the area...

Adding photos to post

Forgot how to add photos to our posts. Help please. Thanks