Geocaching Nudists

Naked Caches Today

Droveout to the woods to go caching today. It was a rainy day so I had the place to myself. Four finds, one DNF, and two chances to get naked. Hopefully the pictures will be posted on my profile soon.

Latest Post
by  
Hiding a cache

Here we are placing a new cache and hiking back to the trail naked. What a great day it was.

Latest Post
by  
It's Getting Warm Out

Hope everyone is getting out and caching. How about picking a cache and do it naked or at least naked at the find. Hope you will post photos of your adventures. Yep, the cache is in here. Unique tree near GZ

Latest Post
by  
Testing Photo Upload

There is no better way to cache than do it naked. Is the cache behind the two trees? Caching brought us to this great spot for a few photos. Naked caching, can you see the container?

Latest PostOn the hunt
by nakednhappy 
I love geocaching!

I love geocaching. It's amazing in every way. Also, I have to say I love being a nudist and this group is just goes to show two great interests can be combined. How many people here have actually found a cache nude?

Cache # 4000

I had told a friend that for my 4000th cache it would be found naked. The original plan was to leave the vehicle naked and get the cache and return. Well a slight change in plans made for a better naked time. We parked the vehicle and started our...

Latest Post
by  
Milestone

This is my 2000th find. Cache on, naked when possible, what fun. It was a magnetic nano.

caching

I have been geocaching for over 2 years now. I have over 2700 cache finds and 41 hides. I have cached in the nude only twice and alone both times. It would be fun to find others whoenjoy caching and being a truenudist.

Topic Updates

We just added new photos to a topic but it says no new activity in the topic category. So you need to check the categories often to see updates and not rely on just looking at the topic to see if anything new is added.

Latest Post
by