Geocaching Nudists

Tanque Verde Falls - GC15JKX

I have wanted to hike the Tanque Verde Wash trails for years. Earler this month, realizing I would have some free time, I checked to see if there were any geocaches along the trails. I was very happy to see GC15JKX, accessible from the...

Latest Post
by  
Another Arizona Nude Geocaching Day

I made another trip out to the Ironwood Forest National Monument in search of the Big Bullnose Mine cache #CGJFC7. There is a trail that leads to the cache but as with my other trips to Ironwood, I hiked cross country. It was a near perfect day, the...

Latest Post
by  
My First Geocache

Hello fellow Nude Geocachers. I can say that because I just went on my first geocache yesterday and I did it nude. I've heard about geocaching before but didn't have much interest in it until reading about nude geocaching in this group....

Naked Caching and Travel

We are on a multi state caching adventure and will be finding Mingo today. The trip has been great so far and we have enjoyed the Giga Eevnt and all the caching in between. We have also had time to cache naked in all sates on our travels as...

GeoWoodstock 2018

Is anyone going to GW2018 in Cincinnati? I'm staying in Wilder, KY with my textile GF.

Owasso shalom clothing optional meet n greet

Sitting here in the shade enjoying the perfect weather at the Owasso shalom clothing optional meet n greet GC7J2PR.

Latest Post
by  
Geocaching and Cruises...

I'm going on the Big Nude Cruise with Bare Necessities this upcoming Feb. 2018. I'll be geocaching at the ports. Anyone else going that geocaches??? Love to go geocaching with you!

Mary Hyde

Anyone going for the souvenirs this August? I have them all so far. I'm going out today to get enough to qualify for the next souvenir. Glad it isn't only multi caches we have to find to get coins / points. Any one needs someone in their...

Hello

I haven't been nude caching in a while just wondering how long it's been for you?

Any nude caches in North east Ga mountaind?

Are there any nude caches around Dahlonega or Helen or Dawsonville?

Latest Post
by