Christians who pray and share

friend requests

If you are an active member of this group, and we are not yet friends, please send us a request. We would love to add you to our list. Please mention that you are a member of this group with your request. Keep it nude, not lewd.

Latest Post
by  
Project

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, hope all is well with all. Our weekend of service for the church is finaly over. It was such a blessing, we had over 6,000 members come out and help in over 100 projects. The only problem was the rains...

Latest Post
by  
Church Project

Just over a week to go and soooo busy! Sorry for not spendinf much time here of late, hope all will understand. I am trying to help one of my best friends organize over 90 special projects for next Sat. and Sun. So far we have over 5500 people...

Latest Post
by  
National Day of Prayer

Today is a national day for prayer. I hope all of you will join me in praying for our leaders, and wisdom in all they do. This country is in big trouble, and can't keep going in the direction it has recently chosen to travel. There are so many...

Latest Post
by  
2 weeks

Only two weeks left before our project, please continue to pray that the Lord will have His hand in all that we do. There is so much work left to be done to assure success, but there is a light starting to show at the end of the tunnel.

Latest Post
by Sunbeam65 
Easter services

Just had to share what a wonderful weekend it was for Deb and I. We worked both Sat and Sun at the church, aeveral hours each day. It was so wonderful seeing everyone coming to procliam their belief in Christ. We had over 11,000 people come and take...

Latest Post
by  
Easter

We will be working at Church all weekend, and ask that you would keep our efforts in your prayers. We pray that we will be beacons shining in a lost world, bringing new souls to Christ. My prayer for you is that God has something special in store...

Power in #s

What a powerful group we have going!! I want to thank each and everyone of you, my Christian brothers and sisters. This group is doing exactly what I wanted it to do. We are more active, and powerful then any other site, please keep up the great...

Latest Post
by  
Anxious About New Group

Please pray for me as I will be taking on a leadership role for a new men's small group starting next week. Pray that God will work through me and in me to be the leader that I need to be for His glory.

How to Attain Holiness

How do we attain holiness? What role does grace play? What about sheer human effort? The people whom we regard as most holy also seemed the most aware of their sin and reliance on grace. In other words when it comes to holiness, the closer we get,...