Nude boating/fishing in U.S.

Looks like no post here in a long...

Just wondering if there is anyone from this group in the Swfl, Naples,FL area.

Lake Michigan, west side

Anyone fishing on the west side, Milwaukee county or north or south of it looking for a buddy with gas money to do some salmon fishing with?

Latest Post
by  
Everglades May 2020

I am planning a boat camping trip to the Everglades National Park from May 23-29th 2020. If you have transportation and a boat, you would be welcome to come along. Last year there were 4 of us. Usually it's just me or me and a friend from...

Just wanted to say hi

Hi everyone, my wife and I are from southern Maryland and love Bass fishing. We fish the Potomac River and little Lakes around the area. I live a block away from the pax river but only fish it a couple times a year.

Latest Post
by  
Fishing this summer of 2020 in Oregon or...

Hi! I am looking at going to Oregon (live in Idaho) June to September at least once or more times if possible. Looking to see if anyone would like to meet up with me and go nude surf fishing, or if you have a place to stay for a night or two or even...

Latest Post
by  
Prop question?

We bought an 18' Bayliner this summer, we have a jeep and did not want to get a big truck so boat size and weight was limited to the towing capacity of our jeep, max tow 3,500lbs. Boat has a 115hp outboard, we ski behind it the wife can get up...

Latest Post
by  
Another naked trip

Spent last Thursday, Friday and Saturday on the sailboat again. Very mild weather and astonshingly few other boaters. Did have a few airboats zoom by a little closely. Just placed my book between their line of sight and my genitals and kept reading....

Everglades camping

Just returned from a week of campinng in Everglades National Park. This time of year, NO ONE else camps there, thinking it's too hot. I literally have the whole backcountry to myself. The campsites still require reservations and a permit (the...

weeked sailing

Was just out all weekend in the sailboat pictured on the group icon. It was warm enough I was able to be naked the whole time once clear of the marina. Most boaters know enough to give sailboaters some elbow room, but a few passed closely enough to...

Latest Post
by  
here is the link

https://www.truenudists.com/groups/7085/

Latest Post
by