Waco Texas Nudists

Meetup?

Is anyone down to maybe have a meetup?

Latest Post
by  
Weekly or Monthly Poker Night

With the cooler weather coming up on us, I was thinking about organizing a weekly or monthly poker night. I can host it out in my workshop. I have a wood stove out there and lots of room to hang out. Of the 37 folks in this group surely we can come...

Roll Call

Looks like it has been awhile since anyone has been here. So lets do little roll call: BarelyGrilling is Here!!

Is this thing on??

This sure is a mighty quiet group. 4 years and no topic yet. Here's the first one I guess. Lets just see if anyone is paying attention. Hello from near the town of West, Texas

Star Ranch in McDade

Hey folks, I recently found out and visited Star this past summer. Wife and I absolutely love it. Cant wait to go back again and relax. Have anybody in the group been there, and if so whats your opinion of it.

Latest Post
by  
9/17/2016

Weather permitting Judy and I are planning an afternoon visit to LSR. Would love to meet some others there.

Latest Post
by  
New Nonlanded club.

I'm kind of jealous that other areas have some sort of club . I 've been trying to find some land to get something going but it's really not something I can do right now so I was curious how many folks around the Waco area would be...