World Naked Bike Ride Toronto

I plan on doing the 2024 Toronto Naked bike...

I am going to be in Western NY State in early June and will take a side trip to Toronto for the naked bike ride on 6/8/24. I rode in the Montreal ride in 2020 & 2022 that is organized by the same person, so I am sure it will be great.

June 11, 2022 Ride!

And later there is a naked swim at the pool at Wellesley and Sherbourne! Check out Gtaskinnydippers.ca

Next Ride is June 1, 2016

Details have already been posted with regards to next years date. As usual meet in Coronation park at 11am, ride starts at 1pm. Hopefully we don't get lost, nor have any run in with the Police!

Latest Post
by  
Next ride June 13th 2015

It's almost here and I'm excited. I've been checking the weather network everyday since it started showing the date. Right now it looks like a chance of rain and a high of 19c Rain isn't going to stop me, but it may stop some of the...

World Nude Bike Ride 2014

I have only been at the start of the ride 2 years ago. I hope to ride this year but I have a bad knee so I hope I can do it in Toronto

Latest Post
by  
Next Ride - June 15, 2013

Date: Saturday 15 June 2013 Time: Gather at 12 noon for socializing, body painting, bike decorating etc. Bring food to share if you wish. Ride starts at 1 pm, following a route along several major streets in the downtown core. Location: It starts...

Latest Post
by  
June 16, 2012 Ride, Toronto, Ontario

The ride this year was great, as usual. The weather was hot and sunny as we made our way through the downtown core. At one count, there were approx. 125 riders. A successful run indeed.

sounds like great fun!

I just came across this event on the internet and am very interested in going.. sounds like such fun. I will be coming from Kingston. Has anyone thought of creating an Event page on Facebook for this?

Who's attending the World Naked Bike...

Who's attending the World Naked Bike Ride in Toronto? Have you done the ride before or will this be your first time? Remember the ride is bare as you dare. If you're not feeling up to riding this year you can always come out to show your...

Latest Post
by