Nude Work Out

Shorts v Skins

I read on another board that a soccer team at at men's college some years ago was having practice on a hot, humid day. When it was time for scrimmage, the coach told one side to be shirts for shirts v skins. They said that they would rather take...

NYC Area workout buddy

Hey, what's up everyone, I'm looking for a gym partner who has their own workout equipment at home or in their apartment. When I lived in LA, I had a full-on Setup, and my friends came over, and we worked out all the time. I find it working...

Latest Post
by  
Orlando workouts

Is anyone around Orlando, that would like to workout nude together ? Or is anyone a nude personal trainer here Chris

Pilates & Weight Training in Chicago

Does anyone know of a male nudist Pilates instructor or fitness coach in Chicago? I really like the Pilates instructors I have, but dislike putting on clothes for it. The same with weight training. It seems stupid to put on clothes in order to get...

Latest Post
by  
Outdoors

May try the portions of my basement exercises that require minimal equipment nude on the deck inside the privacy fence. Should have though of this back in 2020 when I started exercising nude in the basement.

Latest Post
by  
Medicine ball recommendations

Thinking of getting a medicine ball to go with my incline bench dumbbells and kettlebells for work out anyone have recommendations?

Nude workout in Fort Lauderdale see update

I work out nude twice a week in Fort Lauderdale. Unfortunately the gym is for men only. I posted some pics and videos on my media page. I love working out nude and get a much better workout in than when I am clothed at the regular gym, especially if...

Nude workouts Melbourne, Australia

Hi Guys, Anyone know of any places in Melbourne where someone can workout naked or if anyone has a home gym/garage they are open to having someone workout naked with them? Always been something I've wanted to try but just need a place to go!...

Muscular and Hung: Love being Nude or in...

In Colorado: if you got gym, club that allows nude/speedo workouts... lmk! will get down to speedo or nude, even alone, done it in Ft Lauderdale

Latest Post
by