Nude Work Out

First nude workout in a gym

Went to Club Ft. Lauderdale to workout and swim three times while I was there. Well equipped gym and great pool area. There were very few people there the mornings I was and almost no one in the gym. Most of the few that were in the gym were wearing...

Naked Fitness, Weekday Mornings

For any and all interested, I am broadcasting my naked fitness routine in the video chat here every weekday morning at 9:00 am, Pacific Time. Hope to see you there!

fitness in cam

if you ever fancy workout sessions on web cam, please send a message. Let's enjoy stretching, HIIT or weight lifting together guys

Latest Post
by  
Shorts v Skins

I read on another board that a soccer team at at men's college some years ago was having practice on a hot, humid day. When it was time for scrimmage, the coach told one side to be shirts for shirts v skins. They said that they would rather take...

NYC Area workout buddy

Hey, what's up everyone, I'm looking for a gym partner who has their own workout equipment at home or in their apartment. When I lived in LA, I had a full-on Setup, and my friends came over, and we worked out all the time. I find it working...

Latest Post
by  
Orlando workouts

Is anyone around Orlando, that would like to workout nude together ? Or is anyone a nude personal trainer here Chris

Pilates & Weight Training in Chicago

Does anyone know of a male nudist Pilates instructor or fitness coach in Chicago? I really like the Pilates instructors I have, but dislike putting on clothes for it. The same with weight training. It seems stupid to put on clothes in order to get...

Latest Post
by  
Outdoors

May try the portions of my basement exercises that require minimal equipment nude on the deck inside the privacy fence. Should have though of this back in 2020 when I started exercising nude in the basement.

Latest Post
by  
Medicine ball recommendations

Thinking of getting a medicine ball to go with my incline bench dumbbells and kettlebells for work out anyone have recommendations?