Nude Work Out

Looking for a naked trainer in DC

Im looking for a naked trainer in DC for in person workouts in his studio or place. Strength, core, pilates, e.t.c.. LMK if you're a trainer with a place we can lift/train naked (I'll wear a mask). On line nude workouts don't seem to...

Nude body weight training and pilates

Hey. I am fitness and lifestyle coach and also teach body weight training, core stability and pilates nude in private. Message me if you interested or need more info

Latest Post
by  
Mirror

Does anyone here use a Mirror (the fitness device) at home?

Latest Post
by  
Just joined the group...

Thought I would say hello and briefly introduce myself. Active married nudist here and looking forward to chatting and sharing with others! Not a big runner, but I do it anyways. Enjoy getting to our local gym several times a week, but obviously...

Fitness goals spurred by the pandemic

So being in lockdown really made me focus more on self care. I guess thats one good thing to come of all this. I started diligently running again, which sadly I cannot do nude, but wouldnt that be awesome?! When I get home I do strip down mostly...

Naked Fitness and PT

Hey How many do naked fitness groups and naked PT. I instruct a naked fitness class and PT people naked but it would seem that not many PTs/Fitness Instructors do it so I was curious how many of us do?

Workout suggestions

With the Coronavirus spreading and impacting our daily lives especially now with gym closures, what are you all doing to stay fit at home if you do not have much in equipment to workout with? No wrong answers here. The goal of this post is to offer...

Add me for naked work out at Skype

Pls dm

Latest Post
by  
Workout Partner

Hi All! With us all in COVID quarantine, I would really enjoy a partner on skype to work out. We would use own body weight, weights, and bands. Ideally we would be on skype but we dont have to. Would love to have someone make me push a bit more so I...

NYC nude partner

Any males in nyc want to connect and workout nude together. It would be nice to have some motivation.

Latest Post
by