Nude Work Out

Workout

Have a gym in my basememt work out nude all the time love the freedom

Kettlebell Workouts

Anyone else here workout with kettlebells? What are your go to exercises(single kb lifts)? I'm currently doing Simple and Sinister, but I'm always looking for new moves to finish out my workout in order to keep it fun and fresh. There's...

NH nude workouts

Anyone hosting nude workouts in NH?

Latest Postsi io
by cristianoroma72 
SoCal Fitness

Anyone in the LA area interested in meeting up for some stretching/flexibility work? I also lift at Equinox and open to a training partner if that suits. I'm working on keeping my gains while also leaning out but learning to also give my body...

Latest Post
by  
Kettlebells

Anyone do kettlebell workout?

Online workout partners

If you are interested in the idea and given this period of quarantine if there are some gym addicted guys that want to join online nude workouts, please let me know.

Latest PostInterested!!
by cofeadct22 
Exercising and Sleeping

My grandfather would undress at bedtime, do some exercises naked, and then put on PJ's to sleep. Anyone ever do that or or know someone who did?

nude workouts

Is this for men only?

Latest Post
by  
Pilates

Does anyone know of any online naked Pilates? Or anybody willing to lead a group?

Latest Post
by  
Welcome in my friendship group

I have been a nudist for 30 years since meeting a lot of naturist people at nude beach club in America at the age of 14 and I love being completely nude where I can. I like to travel constantly and discover new nudist places, especially near the...

Latest Post
by