Naked Bathroom

Morning Naked in Mirror

I wake up aroused pretty much daily. Not sure if Normal at 59 but enjoy.

Im always naked in the bathroom

I often live naked at home, but in the bathroom, I am always completely naked: this is the perfect place for it! The door is never locked. When I receive naturists, I warn them: door open, there is no one, door closed, there is someone! One time I...

Latest Post
by  
Closure of this group

This group will be closed with immediate effect and deleted shortly. However, it will be re-established on another platform. You have the admins to thank for that. There are too many spammers, liars, cheats, scammers, love scammers and identity...

Latest Post
by  
Isn't everyone?

Isn't everyone naked in the bathroom? Oh I forgot that Americans call the toilet a bathroom, even when it does not have a bath in it. Even so, everyone exposes their genitals in the toilet - to pee or poo.

Latest Post
by  
Bonfire -- Men Only -- Platonic -- Nudity...

Bonfire at my place as soon as the trees are covered in leaves Springfield MO Area Send me a private message if you'd like additional information ~ Men Only ~ Male Bonding ~ Male Camaraderie ~ Platonic ~ Strictly Nudist I'll provide: ~...

Baths of Hungary

Now all but one, the oldest dating in the caldarium or hot bath to the 16th century Ottoman Empire and spectacular even though it is least spectacular of the major public baths of Budapest (the 18th to 19th century Szechenyi Baths are unbelievably...

Latest Post
by  
Locker rooms?

Do locker rooms count as bathrooms and are they okay for this group?

Latest Post
by  
Austin Texas Loves Nude in Bathroom

I"ll get some photos uploaded but what a great group idea. Most of my photos are in the mirror of the bathroom - since I don't have a friend or mate willing to participate. We have a nude public park nearby Hippie Hollow but I haven't...

Hi ya, if you ever want to Skype whilst in the bathroom my Skype username is joetrent74@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Northern Illinois in bathrooms

After a hard workout at the gym, walk naked to the sauna relax without a care in the world, shower, air dry and yes, I have a lot of confidence in myself.

Latest Post
by