Bare Nudist Groups

New group-rules

As we do not have 500 members, but only 493, this group will now be closed indefinitely. Only when we have fallen below 450 members will there be new admissions again. We also always have so-called wandering members who sign up and leave the group...

Latest Post
by  
Closure of this group

This group will be closed with immediate effect and deleted shortly. However, it will be re-established on another platform. You have the admins to thank for that. There are too many spammers, liars, cheats, scammers, love scammers and identity...

Very Few Group Photos

I have very few group nude photos. And in essentially every case, the other people shown in the photos do not want those images posted to the Internet. I would greatly enjoy having images of myself and my nude friends -- only a few have agreed to...

Latest Post
by  
Travels around OZ starting July 2021

Travels around OZ starting July 2021 Lets get this party started- OUTBACK ADVENTURE. Start date is first week of JULY. Visiting Tibooburra, Cameron Corner, Innamincka, Strzelecki Track, Flinders Ranges and beyond if time permits you! 2,3,and 4 week...

Latest Post
by  
Love group photos

Where everyone is nude. Only thing that kills it is if 1 person has anything on. Hate that.

Nudists in groups.

Nudists found in groups pretty much epitomize the concept of social nudity. Being a nudist alone isn't as fulfilling as being one in groups of like-minded people. I'm all in favor of group nudity, more fun all around.

Latest Post
by  
Hello

Hello , I'm new to the group. I hope to make new friends. Have great conversations. And maybe meet and hang out. I'm in St.Louis, Mo US.