Seeking long term forest camper

If you ever wanted to just pack up and camp permanently on private property nude in the forest then contact me because I did it 5 years ago and love it so much I want to share the experience with like minded. Central Queensland 11 acres, an hour...

Latest Post
by  
Anyone use this site these days.

Have only seen a few post so wonder if anyone uses this site now? Hope to find like minded nude travellers and campers.

Latest Post
by  
Travels around OZ starting July 2021

Travels around OZ starting July 2021 Lets get this party started- OUTBACK ADVENTURE. Start date is first week of JULY. Visiting Tibooburra, Cameron Corner, Innamincka, Strzelecki Track, Flinders Ranges and beyond if time permits you! 2,3,and 4 week...

Latest Post
by  
Travels around OZ starting July 2021

Travels around OZ starting July 2021 Lets get this party started- OUTBACK ADVENTURE. Start date is first week of JULY. Visiting Tibooburra, Cameron Corner, Innamincka, Strzelecki Track, Flinders Ranges and beyond if time permits you! 2,3,and 4 week...

Latest Post
by  
Yorke Peninsula

Anyone planning to be camping in January on the Yorke Peninsula SA. Would appreciate advise on some good locations and happy to meet up with others

Nude camping folks in QLD

We love to camp and would like to meet like minded friends along the way. let us know if you want to catch up soon.

Anyone know of any good nude camping spots?

Hi other nude campers, anyone know of any good camping spots where its ok to get naked, swimming,fishing, relaxing either alone or with a group