FREEBALLING NUDISTS

What do you like to wear...

... when freeballing? The garment that feels best to me is fleece sweatpants. Sometimes I also like to sleep freeballing in flannel pajamas. The most uncomfortable thing for me is wool pants. Jeans with a metal zipper probably fall somewhere in the...

furry or smooth

i perfer furry or naturial god gift to us for a reasons

Latest Post
by  
which side

never thought about they swing both ways lol

Latest Post
by  
freeballing

i do it for comfort only most of my short r to long lol but i do try to go out nude evernow and then outside in yard when i can and neighbors are close

Latest Post
by  
Who's that?

Who's that in the group listing and banner? Well it's me. I don't know how the photo got there (not that I mind). Anyhow "they" didnt drop too much of a clanger as I'm a 24/7 freeballer, when I'm not totally naked. ...

Freeballing at Lowe's!

Just got back in from running some errands and I have to admit, I don't think I've ever been shopping at Lowe's while freeballing. But I did today! As I was getting dressed I thought about the "Freeballing" group and decided I...

Commando or Freeballing world wide?

It is so hot here lately that I was thinking of the world's dessert inhabitants. You see them in long white robe like attire. Then I couldn't help wonder what they wore under these. Kilts are worn without underwear. Are these worn commando?...

Latest Post
by  
why are they wasting drawer space

haven't worn underwear in three years so why do i have a drawer full of them, i keep wanting to throw them out but still haven't. does anyone else have this problem ?

Northern New Jersey Freeballers

Any Freeballers in Northern New Jersey / Wayne area who would like to "hang" together? Drop me an e-mail