Valley View Hot Springs

Early May Visit

Had a good trip to the Orient Land Trust/Valley View Hot Spring. The upside was that I got in a two hour naked hike, some naked yoga, and soaked in the hot springs. The downsides were that it was a little cold and windy much of the time, and I did a...

VVHS 2019

This years trip is scheduled. I will be there June 25 - 30th. Wanted to get a cabin, but screwed around too long deciding on dates. I will be staying in the Oak House. Come say "Hi". John aka cobeachbum

Valley trip

We are planning on another weekend stay at the valley, would be cool to plan w another couple, could even share a cabin....this is probably our last trip up there this year...

Trip to OLT.......July, 2018llie

I am making my annual trip to OLT this year arriving Tues, July 24 and leaving on Sunday, July 29. I have reserved vehicle site J for my pop up camper. Feel free to drop in and say HI if any of you happen to be there the same time............Ollie

Trip to OLT......July, 2017

I am making my annual trip to OLT this year arriving Tues, July 11 and leaving on Sunday, July 16. I have vehicle site J for my pop up camper. Feel free to drop in and say Hi if any of you might be visiting the same time.

OLT/VV June 21-23

I will be camping in RV spot "P" on June 21-22-23. Any TN members there be sure to look me up. Would be nice to share a beer and a soak with a fellow TNer.

Headed to OLT

I will be visiting OLT (Valley View Hot Springs) arriving Sunday, June 19th and leaving the following Saturday. Looking forward to a wonderful week relaxing the entire week all natural and enjoying such a beautiful place.

Recent visit to OLT

My wife and I just visited OLT/VVHS for the first time last week. We were on a driving trip to visit friends in CO. While making our way to Colorado Springs, we stopped by to take a tour of OLT/VVHS and Wow ... were we surprised at what a great...

Hot springs fun

I will be going to Valley View hot springs in July, It will be my first time there. I heard it's a very nice place.

My second trip to OLT

Headed back out at the end of September, really looking forward to it!

Latest Post
by