I am the only nudist in my family

You are not alone.

I think there is a whole bunch of us that are in the same boat. My wife doesn't share my interest in nudism either so I have to be creative at times. She has issues with me being totally nude unless it's after my shower and settling in for...

Latest Post
by  
Canada - Free accomodation for Travelers

I am hosting a place, free accommodation for fellow nudists looking to travel to St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. If interested ask me for more details.

nudist in life

I was raised very prudishly and find nudism a freedom that I have never experienced when young. I have two sisters and raised by my mother who was very protective in me seeing her naked. She would have me shut my eyes while she ran to her room after...

Latest Post
by  
Conservative india

hey everyone. my name is avin and i'm from India. The myth about india is that they show the eye catching things to the worlds but the truth is something else. So any one to help me please do reply

Latest Post
by  
Naked at home

So I'm home with my parents and occasionally my sis til I get back to school. Its kind of an unspoken rule that clothes are needed in our house (except going from the basement to bedroom when changing out of farm clothes). The winter is fine cuz...

Latest Post
by