married men with non nude wives

Clarification

If you were to actually READ my entire profile (who does?) you'd find that my darling wife of 47+ years is not a 'non', but rather a limited nudist. She's hardly ever naked around the house whereas I am every chance I get, and I...

How do you explain to a non-nudist what you...

I can never get beyond describing the experience as merely a sense of "freedom" or "exhilaration". But it always seems to be interpreted as coming from a place of sexual gratification. I'd like to know how others would...

New guy to the group here

I'm not married in the legal sense of the term but I'm tied up and coupled and committed and involved to the extent that I might as well be married. Long story. And a little bit complicated. Anyhow, my girlfriend is fine with me being nudist...

A really fantastic thing happened this...

So we have a ski condo in Vermont. Been going there for many years. For a long time I've been wandering nude around the backyard while she is out skiing. She doesn't know this. She's been tolerating my nudity in the house for a while but...

Married but looking

Tired of no intamcy, no affection. And sneaking arriubd too be nude

Latest Post
by  
Fiance

First of all, hello to everyone. So I'm new here as well as to nudism. I live with my fiance who says she grew up around nudist camps in Florida. However, whenever I bring up the subject of going to a nudist camp or beach, she gets evasive, but...

Who is in charge of this group

I am wondering as who is in charge of this group as the person who created the group has not loges on in 7 years

I live naked with girlfriend

My gf will attend nude resorts and beaches but around the house only bottomless for a few minutes once or twice a week. I spend all my home time either totally naked or bottomless. Her only comments are reminding me to put pants on when taking out...

Latest Post
by  
Non nudist wife

I am a closet nudist who wants very bad too find a women or man the we can be nude. Exercise in the nude and just be friends. Or maybe a relationship with a women

Latest Post
by  
CFNM

So, does anyone here do the cfnm with their wives such as in couples together with the guys nude? How does it work for you? Ever plan get togethers knowing this is how it was going to be?