married men with non nude wives

Hello from Minnesota

I'm interested in meeting other local guys.

Latest Post
by  
Olympic Event?

My non-nudist and very definitely non-swinger wife was watching the Olympics on TV. She meant to say "synchronized swimming" but it came out "synchronized swinging!" Now that is an event I would watch!!

Hosting

I was married for 21 years to a textile and her level of conservatism was astonishing. Not to analyze the situation but I did finally divorce. Years later I have a beautiful girlfriend and we both love nudist life in our home and back yard although...

Breakthrough!

My wife slept topless with me last night! That is quite a breakthrough for her!

Wife not into Nudism!

I have not been successful in getting my wife to become a nudist. She is much too prudish and set in her ways and does not lke being seen nude by others. Anyone have any helpful suggestions for helping wife to be a nudist! ???I only have old...

Anyone in Columbus, OH?

I'll be visiting. Wondering if anyone was around to hang with.

Latest Post
by  
Any nudist clubs/resorts near Atlanta that...

My nude time is mostly when I hike or fish. There are several places in the north Georgia forests to get nude. Two summers ago I driving thru the Tampa area on my way to south Florida. I was able to tour the Lake Como Club and then stay for the...

Canada - Free accomodation for Travelers

I am hosting a place, free accommodation for fellow nudists looking to travel to St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. If interested ask me for more details.

Latest Post
by  
Columbus, OH

I'm in Columbus until Jan. 2. It would be great to have people come to where I am staying and hang together. Send me a private message if interested.

Latest Post
by  
chat on yahoo?

Hello friends, I am 41, married, wife not into nudism as well. happy to chat to other nudists - maybe some advices or ways how to convince wife? ;) regards, if u wanna chat my yahoo ID: arturos_warsaw

Latest Post
by