General Discussion

Nudism and the Constitution; Is it a God...

Here's an interesting constitutional issue to ponder. In the Declaration of Independence, it states tha all men have certain unalienable, God given rights. These include, among others, the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. The...

Finding out who your fellow nudists are!

What are the subtle... or not so subtle ways you use to find out who of your friends (or people you happen to meet)is a nudist??

Less than desirable resorts.

A lot is published about all of the amenities that one would find at certain resorts. They extol the grounds, the scenery, the management, the friendliness of the guests and on and on, but we rarely see the other side of the issue. If we're...

New pics posted on our profile

Hi. We posted a bunch of new pics on our profile. Hope you like em.

..(QQ) ... WEATHER WATCH. ... (QQ) ........

I really shouldn't be here now, but anyway. :) Last Page. Thought it would be interesting to get some reports (and make a record) of what the weather is doing around the globe. So don't be shy, tell us all what it's like for you today....

What Denomination should the government be?

I see a lot of Christian friends wanting the government to fix our ills. My question is, "What denomination should the Government be?" Or any religion for that fact. Read what the Government can be according to Article 1, section 8, of the...

Formerly Reluctant Spouses or SO's

There has been much discussion about nudists and their reluctant spouses or significant others. At a recent nudist gathering we discovered some couples who had a reluctant spouse or SO who is now totally committed to nudism. It was almot evenly...

Latest Post
by  
Non-Paid or certified..

... people should not be allowed to post to the Forum, or view cams in the chat room!!!

When you show your privates...

delete

Latest Post
by