General Discussion

Attention to everybody who's a member of...

I personally think the group section is a fantastic idea, but only only if people actually use it. I've just gone through the groups on the site and really, there is only one or two groups that have any activity (Hehe...Got to hand it to you...

What do you REALLY think?

Ok, I voted Awesome too! ......they are truly great, :) anything that gives you more info and functionality has to be a good thing, and it's good to know TT has the time to think about improvements too. I just hope TT doesn't fall into the...

love: is it 4 me

I have question that's keeping me from the dating world. I'm a nice guy but, when I get around girls that I think that have just a little interest in my I drive them away by being mean, ignoring them or whatever. I do this only because I...

A nudist study - Textile Yearly Clothing...

Several years ago I did a study of what the average person spent for clothing, soap, dryer sheets, electricity, water, etc. What I calculated as the total average sum per person was $1,200.00 per year. I tried to include things like the average...

New Groups - Masonry and Amateur Radio

For those that do not know, there are a couple new groups in the list. Ham Nudists and Masonic Nudists. If you are a part of these fine organizations, please feel free to Join. Also, a while ago I began a Fulltimer's group, for those living in a...

Latest Post
by  
New front page

Am I the only one who is uncomfortable about having pictures from inside the site displayed on the outside to folk who haven't had to register ? I've posted photos as I thought I was sharing them with (mostly) like minded folk. I'm not...

new to the site

Hi All, I'm new to the site, happy to find more nudists! I live in The Bahamas, in a small place so cannot fully express myself as too many close minded people, so I am left to enjoying in private homes, secluded beaches, and the internet! I...

Rotisserie Days

My father, who is a longtime nudist and has an account on this web site, had mentioned that when going to the more southern climes one would experience cold days where the sun was still hot in spite of the temperature. Today, November 15, appears to...

CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA!

I know we said No Politics, but just thought you might like to know, that on this side of the pond at least, all the political commentators, TV Gerno's etc, seem to be pretty impressed and pleased re the turnout / outcome and there seems to be...

New Group

Hello everyone, I have started a new group "Living the Social Nudist Lifestyle - Fulltime", for those living on resorts or other where you are full-timing your social nudism. Please join and use the group as a place to ask, tell, etc. This...