General Discussion

jks210

i got a message from this perso so i copied it and pasted it here "i am jatin my id jma_0394@yahoo.com can u sex chat with me in cam 2 cam?i am frenkly play all in camera" i hope this person gets banned for this if he doesnt then theres...

When we need to have clothes on....

divfont face="Arial" size="2"So the wife and I were sitting around the other night trying to solve all the worlds problems and we thought we would ask all the people on here. When your need to have on clothes, what is the one...

Food for thought

Today I was perusing the new web site launched by the Australian Nudist Federation (ANF) on March 15. I read a very interesting and eye opening article there in which the writer pointed to what he characterized as the ever increasing trend towards...

How About You?

I believe on some level that I have always been something of a nudist. Most of my adult life I have slept in the nude and often spent time in the privacy of my home nude. I have been skinny dipping a few times in mixed company and have a few times...

Hoping for the rain to stop!

Im really envious of the great photos that show up on the home page where people are enjoying being nude in the great outdoors. So far I only have photos to post that Ive taken here at home. Hopefully the weather will improve here and I will have...

Holiday Locations, cornwall

Hi we are a Cpl that are looking for a secluded holiday cottage in cornwal where we can try nudisn on are own in the vicinity of our accomodation without being seem. Does anyone one know of any private secluded holiday cotages in cornwall. cheers

Latest Post
by  
SPAM attacks by SPAM BOTS

We've received the same email from "Joy200," an empty profile with no info, no less than seven times in the past 90 mins. Anyone else receive this email? joy200 said... Hello My name is joy i saw your profile at www.truenudists.com and...

Sexual discrimination

It is sad to see that single men are being discriminated against here also. I have not been to a resort because so many don't allow single men. It is a shame that some bad apples spoil it for the rest of us. I have come across a lot of profiles...

Messages of love and support to our friends...

As devastating wild fires continue to spread through Australia, just want to let all our Aussie friends know that our thoughts and prayers are with you all.I amputting a care package together from the warehouse of clothing samples/demo's that we...

Fight for Our Site

I agree with you so much smooth. But what is getting really bad is the open fights in the chat room. If you disagree with someone take it outside the chat room. It is bringing down everyone else in the room and destroying the community. If you dont...