General Discussion

Skin Care...

As nudists (and human beings), we are all about skin :-) LOL... and we expose a much greater surface area of skin to the elements than the 'textile' public... and while it is mostly beneficial, i.e. Vitamin D, and better, more natural...

Sun Protection

Are there any common, natural Sun protection remedies that work, saw a chap on tv that got a secretion out of some kind of sea urchin the other day, but I don't have a tropical sea in the back garden :( EDIT: See new thread on Sun Protection....

who was at bonny doon today around 230-400?

we were at bonny doon today and saw lots of people out. anyone from this forum? by the way, we were the youngest pair there, hard to miss.

Latest Post
by  
Nudist Dating Sites, which are good?

Hi guys, I'm new to this site, does anyone know of any good biker dating sites, I'm sure this is a cool site, I've tried https://www.onlinedatingfornaturists.com/ which is pretty cool, but I just would like some recommendations, thanks...

Latest Post
by  
Message's

A lot of people state they are on this site to meet new friends and to share toughts etc, why is it than that everytime I send a message to some of the people who accepted me as a friend, delete or do not answer my message when I send them one? P.S....

Upset, damned right, I am

Right in the wake of some very favorable media coverage,including TV and newspaper coverage, of Whispering Pines Nudist Resort's participation in AANRs Record Skinny Dip the following has dominated and nullified all the good publicity. While no...

JULY '09 Time to Experience Life

Just do it.Justexperience life. Just forget to put clothes on after a shower. Just go skinnydipping with your friends at night. Or even by yourself. Or even in the daylight. Go for a walk/hike and find a spot. Or just walk/hike as you are. Go...

Groups, why bother?

Groups, Why bother? Since joining TN I joined four groups thinking I would be establishing a dialog with other nudists of similar interests. What I found was almost a total lack of activity. A prime example would be Photography Nudists Group with...

AANR WORLD RECORD SKINNY DIP

I may of missed this thread but I did look around for a while and didn't see it any where... So this Saturday, July 11th at 3pm EST is the AANR WORLD RECORD SKINNY DIP to establish a Guinness World Record for the largest-ever number of people...