General Discussion

Creative work and nudism

my photo My dream: creative woodcarving course for nudists in my workshop and on-line. What you think about my dream?

Nudes In The News

DOVER-FOXCROFT, Maine - Two men who jumped naked into Moosehead Lake last summer in return for a free sandwich at a Greenville restaurant have been found guilty of indecent exposure and fined $200. Bernard Beckwith of Poland and Christian Simpson of...

General Questions

Hey all you wonderful naked people, I just have some general questions: First, do you recommend that all photos on a person's profile be checkmarked for Friends and True Nudists only? Second, is there a way to delete friends? In the beginning, I...

nudists in Sydney

Hello, i m a young nudist, just arrived in Sydney australia, i am looking for some friends to go to the beach or have some bbq or parties, i'm 27 and fun.

Latest Post
by  
A little help needed

I was just looking at some profiles and was wondering how to post a comment to the their profile page. I would like to drop a small greating to them but didn't want to have to go through with sending a PM. Any help with this would be appreciated.

To be True or not to be True, that is the...

I've noticed that the vast majority of users on this site have not been certified users yet. As it was one of the major reasons why I joined here (that and the chatroom lol), I'm curious as to why. I know you kind of feel dorky holding a...

Groups

Since joining this site, I have felt that Groups was a wonderful concept. Nudists could share experiences and ideas with other nudists with similar interests. I have joined several Groups as have many others. I am constantly surprised when visiting...

This coming saturday night

This coming weekend I would like to have people over for a nude party. I live in Hoffman Estates Illinois. (Suburb of Chicago)Please respond if you are interested. I am not a rich man so byo food and drink would be very helpful. Please respond so we...

Latest Post
by  
Nudist till Death & in Death

This is my personal opinion but... When I die, I'd like my body to betaken out in the woods, and left for the animals, insects, and birds; which in Alaska might be entirely possible. Also, the soil in Alaska is acidic, so my bones would dissolve...

Latest Post
by  
Assateague National Seashore GMP up for...

"Assateague National Park General Management Plan is up for renewal, and now is the time to let the National Park Service know that you would like a area of the park to be dedicated as clothing optional, as it had been for many years. The...