General Discussion

Suggestive nicknames

Hi All, This is my frst post and I'm no doubt diving into controversy... One thing that strikes me about this site is the obvious intention to keep it free from those who choose to abuse the naturist tag. The options to flag profiles and the...

TT1's response to the community

TT1, Thank you for your response to this community. The community is here to help you, and you have a great site here. J and I do appreciate your response to our concerns and the concerns of others. There are others here that have made great...

'More typical UK weather' on way...

"Britons should brace themselves for "much more changeable and considerably cooler" weather with rain at times over the next few weeks, weatherman John Kettley said. As the UK cools off from temperatures which soared above 30C last...

Camping--how do you do it?

Last time we went to Lone Star Resort for the weekend, we rented a trailer a couple of nights and were comfortable. My sweet wife has decided that we want to camp this time, so I purchased a nice tent, to go with some other camping supplies we used...

Home Page

The Home Page is not updating random pictures and I beleive forum posts. This has been for a few days now. Mentioning this in the hope that it is brought to the attention of the Administrator(s).

Surgery

Hello all, It has recently come to my attention that a large number of the female population are having surgery to reduce their labia minora. I have one thing to say: Please, for the love of God, leave your bodies alone. Large labia minora are not...

TN Chat Trojan downloader issues

I don't know about anyone else, but I keep getting attacked by trojans every time that I go into chat. I use Kaspersky Internet Security and it catches problems as they occur. This is the only place on the net that gives me issues unless I go to...

sent mail

does anyone know how to delete sent mail? thanks for any help on this AZDenny

Thank you!

To all the men and women that have and are serving to protect the US. Have a great Memorial weekend. Bill & the wife.

Leaving the Club...

Maybe it's just me, but as soon as I'm inside the gate of the club I can't get out of my clothes fast enough and at the end on the day I just despise have to get dressed...usually just throw on some shorts and leaving my button down...