General Discussion

Does anyone here visit natural hotsprings?

I do here in my homestate of Idaho, I mostly go in the springtime, but sitting naked in a hotspring is good anytime of year, but fall and spring are the very best. My wife used to go but not anymore, I wish she would but just does't feel...

PNW Group Event

Hey Folks, Ive been thinking for a while now that it might be fun to put together a group camping trip sometime this summer. If anyones interested in helping me organize this little event please drop a message my way and let me know. Im going to...

Why have a private profile?

This is something I've seen at a few sites and while I was gone it would seem that this site has added that feature, but why do it? I can understand that people want their pics private, but we already have that feature. The thing is, when your...

Naturalist in Texas

I looking to chat with Naturalist in Texas, especially in the DFW area. My Yahoo IM is tanandnaturalman.

Messages of love and support to our TN...

With the death toll at 250 and 28,000 homeless in Abruzzo, Italy,after being hit with a 6.3 magnitude earthquake, just want to take a moment to let all of our Italian friends here on TN know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. For those who...

Astrology

At least I think that's what it's called. lol...Anyways, my mother recently gave me my baby book and I was flipping through it when a few loose scraps of paper fell out. It was filled with a bunch of weird symbols that I didn't have a...

My rant for the day - People with a bit of...

I hate it when people have a bit of knowledge how business works and think they are right all the time. I've wasted 2 days of my valuable time on an exclient who feels slighted, when in reality we had done nothing wrong. The crap that is spewing...

Reflections

They say nudism changes lives. But dont let that frighten you. Nudity will only change your life in the best possible way. Nudity changed my life. I'll tell you how. I used to be different from how I am now. I worked hard at my job. I had a...

Latest Post
by  
Partner Wanted

Are you a mature female nudist who enjoys visiting nudist resorts, nudist trave, and/or other nudist activities? If so, then I'm hoping we can be friends and maybe become partners in this lifestyle. I'm a widower, committed nudist, in good...

Latest Post
by