General Discussion

Anyone into Overland Travel?

Anyone here into Remote area vehicle based exploration? I'd like to see about getting a few capable, self contained, off road vehicles to travel/ Camp in extremely desolate locations like canyonlands, Utah.

Hospitality Exchange!!!

Hi to all we are to friends 25 years old (both nudists) and we are looking for hospitality exchange only in europe!! we can offer a place to stay in athens for free in return!! we are looking for people between 18-30 years old only

Latest Post
by  
Ground Hog Day!

Where's Phil? did he see his shadow today? will we have another six weeks of winter? will spring come early? Who knows, only the shadow knows.... Steve

Caught in the Action, In the Chat Room -...

Soooo, everyone is all upset about the masturbaters in the video chat....... Unfortunately I cannot participate in the video chat, or even chat, due to my ultra slow internet connection. Sooooo, give me the dirt! Who was wanking when? If you are...

Last week to enter Contest to win 2 free...

Hi Everyone, This is Mary Clare. Iam reminding everyone thatthis is the lastweek for everyone to enter the contest to win two free nights at my resort, The Terra Cotta Inn, Palm Springs, CA. No purchase is necessary. Click here to read the rules:...

thoughts on organising a Turenudists get...

How many would be interested in meeting up those we have met through here and others we have not...! I have previously been involved in a chat group meet up and it was one of the most rewarding weekends.... I was asked to post this by others on this...

Getting antsy, can't be nude for a...

This driving me nuts! I'm so used to being nude at home all the time, and I've been spending the last couple of days in a hospital room with my father-in-law (to be released today). I can't wait for tonight and to get rid of these...

Time to face up to reality.

OK, .....New year, .....New start, .......time to turn over a new leaf and all that, .....time to face up to reality, .......time to face it like a man, ........the fact is, ......yes I'm afraid it IS true, .......I have in fact been, .........

Advantages to having a membership to a nude...

We visited Lone Star Resort, loved it and intend to return as often as possible, but I'd like to hear from folks that are members of a resort if there is any real advantage. Looks to me like it would cost about $500 for both of us to join, and I...

Idea to Promote Nudism

Hi. I have 2 ideas about nudism promotion , first one I would like to make a documentry Film about nudist colong and every day routine life in nude. and how that go natural and easy far from sex and sexuality , such small film can be to promote...