General Discussion

What happened to all of the fun here??????

What happened to all the fun we used to have on this site???? Everyone has gotten sooooo serious !!!!! Phil, Swifty, Steve and Jen, Beaker and the rest of you..... Where are you???? Lets get this place rolling again !!!!!! Do we need to get...

Anyone from the UK?

span style="font-weight: bold;"SKYONE DOCUMENTARY EXPLORING NAKED BRITAIN: CAN YOU HELP?/span CarbonMedia are making a new series for Sky One exploring contemporary cultural attitudes to nudity in Britain and are looking to contact anyone...

Latest Post
by  
Sauna

Hi I have just started to go to the local swimming baths after work on Tuesdays, and yes I have to wear swimming shorts, booohooo that is the down side to the evening. The upside is that the sauna is men only on Tuesday evening, so yep I am able to...

Majorca Nudist Beaches women to men ratios?

First of all, new on here so Hi . Has anyone been on any of the nudist beaches on the island of Majorca (or Mallorca)? What are the women to men ratios. Which beaches have more men than women which ones are more equal? What are the beaches like? I...

Latest Post
by  
Lanzarote October 09

Hi I am planning to fly to Lanzarote from Glasgow on Thursday 1st October, for either 7 or 10 days with Peng Travel staying at Las Piteras, I have not yet booked. Is anyone else thinking of going to Lanzarote at the same time? And would like to meet...

This

HOW COME SO MANY PEOPLE JOIN THIS WEBSITE BUT ARE AFRAID TO POST PICTURES OF THEM SELFSIN THE NUDE?

Latest Post
by  
Favourite film

At whom what favourite film?

Latest Post
by  
ASK ME FOR A PICTURE !!!!

How does a person become TrueNudist Certified and their picture posting says ASK ME FOR A PICTURE ??? There were 3 of them on 8/23/09. When I became ceritified you had to have a NUDE picture and a CLOTHED one, it would seam that if a person wanted...

who will be at secret cove beach, nv(east...

i'm going to be there!!! it's suppose to get up into the high 80's and the water shouldn't be too bad!!! come find me there! -P

Skin Care...

As nudists (and human beings), we are all about skin :-) LOL... and we expose a much greater surface area of skin to the elements than the 'textile' public... and while it is mostly beneficial, i.e. Vitamin D, and better, more natural...