General Discussion

"No Men" - I'll tell you what...

I'm not single. I'm married. I have kids - two girls. NONE of them are nudists. I am. My wife is fine with me being a nudist. She'll participate at home or if we are alone but that's all. She's never gotten on any forums or chats...

Nice People

I have met some really nice people from this site....after you sort threw.....It is a pretty cool site...I don't usually post much but wanted to let new members know you can meet people that just like to hang NUDE...who really enjoy being...

Just a random thought...

Saw a magazine today (I think it was Shape) with one of Kardashians in a bikini. I wondered what would have happened, had the photo been nude instead. Would that have made it more sexual for an average male viewer? Probably. But what if all women...

New Dad

My partner and I make 11 years together this summer and we just adopted a beautiful baby boy. It took years but he is absolutely perfect. I am a nudist and my partner is not. What are people's general thoughts about exposing kids to nudism? Do...

don't open well0517

it's bs !

Latest Post
by  
Goatees? Stache?

Good Day all, just checking to see how many think goatees or hitler stache are becomming for men below the belt. My wife thinks they are nice but you sure do not see them here on many guys. What do you think?

Confused

I am a bit confused and hope that some members can help me. I have been a member here for a year or so and am a paid up one too. I haven't got certified yet but was thinking about doing it soon. I joined TN as I wanted to be part of a community...

Latest Post
by bastan77 
Recent Forum Activity Listing

I am not sure this is the correct place to ask or offer this suggestion, but here goes... On the home page is a 'Recent Forum Activity Listing' that lists about 10 (I'm not hopping back to count) recent forums that have had someone...

Latest Post
by  
No profile in chat

Given that there are several people in the chat room naked I dont think members should be allowed to enter without a profile name, description and photo. Many of these no profile individuals come into the chat room and make rude comments or...

First Trip to A Resort.

Hello everyone! I'm getting ready to go to my first clothing op. resort,(Avalon in WV) it will be my first time and I just wanted to know what I should take with me for a 2 day stay,I know to take tooth past and that kind of stuff and a towel to...