General Discussion

World Naked Gardening Day - TOMORROW!

My sweetheart and I will be working in the yard - at least in the forenoon - and trying our best to get a bit of a tan Lots of raking and weeding to be done, and a whole new garden to finish off planting and screening. Who else has plans to plant...

Suggestion regarding spam

Seems that TN Forum has had lately more spamming than before. This time I don't mean the erection threads and other repeated nuisance but pure, commercial, non-nudist spam. Would it be possible to introduce measures against it, like for instance...

Great Picture Albums

It is amazing to me the different styles of pictures submitted on this site. Some of them seem like they should go to Penthouse or maybe some of the sleazier publications. They don't seem to be in what I think is the true spirit of nudism. So I...

Do not respond messages.

Many times people post messages with a topic that is so gross or disgusting that clearer thinking individuals would do anything to make it disappear from the Recent Forum Activities page. In order to do this they often will post a message asking...

saving time and money by being nude

I WONDER HOW MUCH MONEY AND TIME US NUDISTS SAVE BY NOT BUYING AS MUCH CLOTHS AND BY NOT DOING AS MUCH WASHING CLOTHES MORE TIME AND MONEY FOR MAKING OUR DREAMS COME TRUE THAN ON CHORES

Nudes in the news this week

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1381295/Why-children-confusing-messages-bodies.html#ixzz1LdBJtBAn Interesting article about how children get mixed messages regarding nudity and body image. comments?

New in Gulf Shores, Al.

New to the lifestyle in Gulf Shores, Al. Looking for like minded friends to educate on all the locations and to socialize with. Look foward to hearing from you.

Nude and Canadian politics

Since the Canadian election smear campaign started off with aligations of of the NDP leader being caught nude - now we have a PC majority in power - what is the future of nude recreation in Canada?

hat cheap

Hat is essential for Britain to attend social occasions accessories.Senior ladies are wearing clothing in the same time,but also consuming effort to select a suitable hat and the color.This is courtesy of the request,a status symbol,it is rolling...