General Discussion

Whodunnit?

Since it's election day tomorrow in Canada, I think a vote here would be appropriate: 1. Snugglebunny 2. RabbitnBunny 3. the Easter Bunny 4. Bugs Bunny

ARTE TV program on Easter naked walking trip

On Easter Friday this year, a group of naked hikers were accompanied by a couple of ARTE TV journalists, as we strolled along the riverbanks. A lovely day was had by all, with blue skies and summer heat at Easter. The report is scheduled to be aired...

Latest Post
by  
From one woman to another, shaved or not ?

DO YOU LIKE YOUR MAN SHAVED? There has been a lot of discussion about it but little feedback from women.

Latest Post
by  
nude beach / camp grounds in md.

is there a nude beach and camp grounds in the ocean city, md. area ?

Latest Post
by  
New Naked Hiking Book out now!

There's a new naked hiking book out. Written by Nicole Wunram, it's aimed at the apprentice, or aspirant, naked hiker. Although it's in German, (and called "Nacktwandern"), I think it's good to see more books on the theme...

Latest Post
by  
***** Party/Meet & Greet/Get-Together/...

Anyone who would like to make an announcement of nudist parties, meet & greets, or get-togethers can use this thread. I decided to post this new topic here because I was looking for an announcement topic and didn't see one listed. Although...

Latest Post
by  
Easter naked hike in the Isarau (photos from...

A few photos from Alex, (who organised the event), of the Easter weekend Isarau naked walk we took part in on Friday. Beautiful weather, lovely people, a great day had by all! Even the dog ;-) https://www.isar-nacktsport.de/osterauen11/index2.html...

Coming to a campground near me

Now I know what to do with my keys while swimming. A lanyard is no good (the water ruins the fob) and other hiding places made me walk funny. https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000I66JEM/ref=nosim/cooltoolsbb-20 What other new camping stuff do...

Are the Chat Room Mods REALLY necessary?

p style="margin: 0.1pt 0in;"True or false: Moderators or monitors, in any form, challenge the conventions of a society that prides itself in taking an alternate route to personal comfort. p style="margin: 0.1pt 0in;" p...